– Dry, somewhat sensitive, fair skin with blue undertone.
– I burn pretty quickly in the sun. Anything over 20 minutes and I’m ruddy-looking, risking sunspots.
– I used to bake in the sun until I hit 30. Some small, light spots on my jawline.
– My face, neck and chest turn red at times when, for example, it’s being cleansed.
– I’m seeing horizontal lines on my neck, which displeases me. Probably from typing on my laptop too much and aging.
– When I’m exposed to formaldehyde and a few other allergens, my eyes swell up and look like red avocados.
– Dark circles plague my existence. Always had them and my daily lack of sleep makes them worse.
– My lower eyelids have quite a few lines.
– I have some fine lines on my face, but nothing trench-like at this point.
– Occasionally, I’ll have a pimple, but used to have wicked acne when I was younger for quite some time. Luckily, no scarring.
– My lips are ridiculously dry.
– Blonde highlights since I was in my teens.
– Strands are dry as the Mojave Desert.
– Fine hair, but a lot of it.
– Length: 1/3rd of the way down my back with layers for shaping. No bangs.
– I almost never blow dry my hair, but love it when I get it professionally blown out.
I tell you all of this so you have an idea what my parameters are when I test products. Hope this helps.